Friday, June 27, 2008

Vacation!

I'm going on vacation! I'm going on vacation! Ok, ok. I'll stop with the shouting.

It's almost time to pack up the gas-guzzler and head towards the airport, even though I don't actually fly out until tomorrow morning. I'm excited, as you can probably tell. I'm going to spend some time with my family at the lake and come back to work with an awesome tan. (Or, a really bad sunburn, but a girl can dream can't she?) I'm going to hang out with my best friend and see a funny show (Spamalot from Monty Python, it has to be hilarious). And I'm going to meet up with some Guildies. See, I knew you were waiting for the WoW tie-in.

I've mentioned that my guild is awesome. And one of the best things about it is that many of us have become very good friends. For the past couple of years we've had a big get-together where any member (or ex-member that we still like) is invited to hang out with us for a weekend. This year's is in Toronto and I'm sure I'll write more about it in the weeks leading up to it. But this weekend we're having a smaller gathering of people from the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I can't wait to see everyone. I've met some before, but there are about 4 (if everyone shows) that will be new faces. I'll post more about it after the fact, but for now, I'm heading out to finish packing (after picking up my laundry).

I'm going on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment