Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dive In!


I have a little less than 2 hours to wait for Wrath of the Lich King to go on sale at my local Wal-mart. I'm ready to dive into Northrend on the shaman as soon as I return victorious from Wally World.

I have a gameplan, and despite the downtime yesterday, I think I'm ready.

I respecced to enhancement (0/53/8) and placed all the lovely melee spells on my action bars.

I completed 21 quests that I intend to turn in for a little leftover BC xp. Tamzz is stationed in Shadowmoon Valley where I have 8 quests to turn in as soon as the game is loaded. Then I'll Astral Recall to Shattrath and turn in 3 quests. Next I will portal to the Isle of Quel'Danas where I'll turn in the 10 dailies I finished earlier this evening. I don't really care how much xp I gain from these leftover quests, I just want to feel like my preparations were good for something. After hearthing to Shatt once again, I'll find the portal to Storwind and catch a boat to the Borean Tundra.

I don't plan on questing much in Northrend tonight; I still have to work (or at least put on a good show) tomorrow. I'm taking Friday and Monday off, so I'll still get in some serious leveling time this weekend, and hopefully give the servers time to flake out without disrupting my day.

I'm ready to sprint to 80 with Tamzz and pick up all the new ranks of spells as soon as I can. It looks like our only two new abilities will appear at level 75 with Lava Burst and at level 80 we get Hex. Despite the wait for these two abilities, I don't think I'll be complaining. I'll be having too much fun using my Spirit Wolves at every cooldown and loving the new ranks of weapon buffs, totems and shocks that start appearing at 71. Rank 6 of Windfury Weapon looks quite droolworthy as it jumps from a 20% chance of two extra attacks with 445 extra attack power, to a 20% chance of two extra attacks with 835 extra attack power.

Is it midnight yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment