Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Picture's Worth...


I realized that I've never actually posted any screenshots of my shaman (or any other character) in action. I didn't do too much with her today, instead spending some quality time on my hunter taming a new pet and farming the argent dawn shards. I did get invited to heal a Heroic Magisters' Terrace run where I picked up the sexy robe I'm sporting in the screenshot above as well as a nice chestpiece for leveling enhancement. I just couldn't bring myself to spend the respec fee twice in one day. I'll put her back to dps mode later in the week.

The interface set up I show above has taken some time to perfect, and I'm sure I'll keep tweaking, but it seems to really serve me well.

Addons I don't like to live without include:
  • Pitbull
  • Dominos
  • Autobar
  • Recount
  • Omen
  • Totem Timers
  • Class Timers
  • EEPanels2
  • Simple Minimap
  • ArcHUD
  • MikScrollingBattleText
  • ClosetGnome
  • ORA2
  • BigWigs
  • Bagnon

No comments:

Post a Comment