Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rather be fishin'?


I'm leveling the shaman's fishing skill. Today she got to 301. Yay! Why? Heck if I know. I don't really enjoy it, although I guess it is kinda relaxing. At least the water is pretty. I remember when fishing was even more horrible than it is now, so I shouldn't complain. At least you always catch something with each cast. I seem to be suffering from the "Suzie Sunshine" disease tonight. At least this. At least that. At least I'm doing something in the virtual world that I would never do in real life?

I like lakes. My family has a lake house and I love being there. Sitting on the dock watching the boats and jetskis go by. Why aren't there Waverunners in WoW? I guess because if there were, no one would ever level fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment